Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm in love.....

With my new air conditioner! Okay, I promise this is the last post about the a.c. but it's just sooo cool (pun intended). The people came and installed it today and I have to say it has made a HUGE difference. None of us (dogs included) wanted to leave the house. I had to actually shove the dogs outside for a potty break. They seemed content to stay inside and hold it.

But, the icing on the cake is our new thermostat. It's amazing. It has this neat blue touch screen and you can set the temp for 4 different times during the day. I could just go on and on. It's just so different from what we had before- an old old old stone age piece of equipment. I would have paid $3800 just for that little guy. Kidding, Kidding........

1 comment:

Karen said...

Sounds like our new thermostat which I do not yet know how to work. Of course Philip doesn't quite know how to either... It's pretty bad if our appliances are smarter than we are.

Enjoy! :)