*Fair warning this post is picture heavy
More than anything else in my life I prayed to have a baby, and I'm so grateful God gave me Roman. He is a HUGE blessing, and I am so thankful I get to be his mommy.
We were also thrilled that Dan was able to come home in time to celebrate with him.
Here is his last *tear* monthly photo:
And in no particular order, here are a million more pictures of our wonderful boy, taken throughout his first year:
Happy Birthday! We love you VERY VERY VERY much!
.jpg)


.jpg)


+(2).jpg)















.jpg)
2 comments:
Aw, no more month pictures? I can just imagine them: 60 months, starts Kindergarten. ;)
Happy Birthday, Roman! Love you bunches. Come and play with the iBoy soon! No telling what the two of you can get into these days.
Ah!Good times! Looking forward to many more to come.
Where did the year go? Hope we can help you celebrate this milestone soon.
Love,
Gram
Post a Comment