Here is the monthly photo, followed by a few extra from the shoot. I should mention that it is almost impossible to get a still picture anymore. He's busy, busy, busy
New things this month:
He's finished nursing
He can stand unassisted for a few seconds
Four more teeth! Two on top and two on bottom(this makes eight total)
He started saying "dada"
Getting into everything
Smiley Boy
TEETH!
Our take on the minion outfit. I can't resist a kid in overalls :)
Fun at the Park
Getting those last little bites.... Don't worry, he gets strapped in now
Have a great weekend, everyone!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




3 comments:
Abby didn't even get her first tooth until she was 10 months old!
He is such a great mix of both of you. What a cutie.
LOVE the overalls. I can't resist these little guys in overalls.
Can't believe how grown-up he is. *sniff*
We got home yesterday but this has been my first opportunity to fire up the laptop. (It didn't go on the trip with us.)
Looks like our little man keeps his parents busy! Oh, how I love him and miss him! What a cutie!!!!
Post a Comment