On Saturday Dan and I got a sitter for Roman and went on a date. I've always wanted to ride the rides on the top of the stratosphere, so that's what we did.
It was a beautiful night and the view from the top is amazing.
Fremont Street
The Strip
A beautiful sunset against the mountains
Bright lights of the city
Taking a "touristy" photo
After the rides we enjoyed some delicious sea food at Joe's crab shack. A great end to a fun night together.
Sunday was Dan's birthday. Sunday afternoons are spent watching football at a friends house and this past Sunday was no different. We took a cake and some steaks and we enjoyed the game and the company. Roman especially enjoyed his friend's mini recliner :)
It was a busy weekend, but it was also a very fun weekend. And with that I wrap up our weekend review. Have a great week, everyone!







1 comment:
Congrats to Dan and his team!
It looks like you literally had a fun night "on the town!"
Hope Dan also had a happy birthday. (And I hope he received his gift. I mailed it before I left on our trip.)
Post a Comment