Wednesday, September 25, 2013

8 Months Old

Here is our monthly photo:
He's getting harder and harder to snap a monthly picture because he wants to play with the paper and climb all over the chair. Here are some more pictures from the monthly photo shoot:
This has been a big month for him.
*He can pull himself up on things. This meant we had to lower his crib mattress
*He's almost completely weaned from breastfeeding. 
*His meals rotate between baby food, table food and formula. 
*He sleeps for 12-13 hours at night, which is W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L!
*He will walk himself along the edge of furniture
*He started using some hand gestures

His likes this month are the same.

We have discovered one dislike: Loud sudden noises. We will probably be skipping fireworks for a few years. Also, Dan has learned some creative ways to cheer for his sports teams without jumping up and yelling. :)

Now on to some more pictures from this month:

This first one is Roman trying to climb out of his swing -- while it is swinging. And yes, I am the kind of mother that snaps a picture before helping him.
 Playing with George nearby (always)

What a Ham!
Photo Op with his Tiger
Blurry, but I loved that their expression and arms were the same
With Daddy at the Park
Some more climbing
Pouting and drinking his milk. He was not happy that I was gone most of the day

Happy Hump Day, Everyone!

5 comments:

Kimberly Pitman said...

Thanks for sharing his month in pictures with us. It always makes me both happy and sad to see what I've missed.

Is his tiger a "Hobbes" as in Calvin and Hobbes? Roman looks enough like the little blonde Calvin so perhaps you'd better LOOK OUT! I see a lot of character building in his future. :)

Lisa said...

I found that tiger at Target. It reminded me of Hobbes as well

Anonymous said...

Lisa, he is absolutely beautiful! Love you, aunt Carolyn

Karen said...

What expressive eyes that boy has. Wish I could pick him up and give him some lovin'!

Vicky said...

He is such a cutie, Lisa! His eyes are just beautiful! I can sure see his daddy in him! :D