Today I took Roman in for his 6 month check-up and shots. He weighs 17.8lb and he's 27in long. The Doctor is a little concerned about his weight, since he's only in the 23rd percentile. He will recheck his weight in 3 months and go from there.
This was his first visit with his new Doctor and I must say, I wasn't thrilled with him. He had no sense of humor, and he explains everything (even if you don't ask for an explanation) like you're a child (I'm not, by the way). I know I'm a first time mom, but I'm not hyper sensitive when it comes to Roman's health. I'm not worried about his weight. Roman eats well, and he's a happy, thriving child. He has plenty of energy :) That being said, the Doctor kept repeating every 6 seconds, not to worry or panic. Sir, I'm am clearly not doing either of those things. Please stop :/
After his appointment (everything else on him looked great. Yay!) we went to get his shots. This is his last set until he is a year old. He took them like a champ!
Here are a few pictures I took while we waited for the Doctor. Enjoy! :)


3 comments:
Babies always (like ALWAYS) slim down a bit once they start moving around. Roman is an active guy and, as you said, healthy.
Sorry that doctor made you feel like that. No sense of humor is definitely a problem. What a boring life those folks must lead. ;)
Sigh.
I had a doctor like that when Karen was a baby. I thought for sure he had retired by now.
So glad you are not a panicky mom. I think I did enough panicking way back when for both of us. ;)
I just can't get over how cute he is! And obviously not starving!
Post a Comment