Well well well....here it is the 13th of August and I'm just now posting his 6 month update. As most of you know, he turned 6 months old while we were in Cincinnati. Since I wasn't able to snap his photo in his normal chair, I had to snap one as soon as we got home. Here it is:
This month he started eating more solid food. He will eat anything and everything. He also started practicing different movements so he can learn to crawl. And, he started sitting up unassisted. This boy is busy.
He still loves:
*Water (he played in a pool for the first time)
*Playtime with Mommy and Daddy
*His doggies
*Being outside
*Music
*Watching "Top Gear" on Saturday mornings with Dan. Maybe it's the cars, maybe it's the accents, but either way he loves that show. :)
There is not much that he doesn't like, although he's always bummed when a meal is over ;)
.jpg)
1 comment:
He has been home a week. I miss him. :(
I miss you and Dan too.
Post a Comment