Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Five Months!

The Romester is five months old today! We got an early start on his pictures because this guy thought it would be cool to poop all over himself and his bed when he woke up....at 6:30. He was in such a good mood- chattering and rolling around (thus making the mess bigger). I didn't find the poop as amusing, but what do I know? I'm just a silly girl ;)
 
I usually wait for Dan to help me distract him while I take the pictures, but  we didn't need any extra hands this time. As soon as I pulled out the camera he started smiling.
We've had quite a few changes this month, including:
*Rolling over, and over, and over, and over........
*Moving into his room (this includes some sleep training, but he got stubborn traits from both of us, so he's putting up a good fight)
*Starting cereal
*Splashing in the bath water
*Trying to get his feet into his mouth
 
He (still) loves:
*Playing with mommy and daddy
*His George
*Sitting in the bumbo in front of a mirror
*Playing in his exersaucer (although one of the bee toys appears to be his arch nemesis, since it will not detach like he so desperately wants)
 
As usual, here are some more picture from this past month
 
 I love this one. Ladies man in the making. "How you doin?";)
 
 
 Enough with these silly pictures....
 First Ball game
 Fun on the tummy time mat
 First time trying cereal

 Random Photo Op

 He loves those fingers


 

3 comments:

Kimberly Pitman said...

Happy 5 month birthday, little buddy!

Gorgeous photos! He is so photogenic!

Hmm. Must take my bumbo seat to camp and see if there is a mirror low enough to set him near. Or maybe he'll just spend all his time checking out his new cousin. Can't wait!!!!! :)

"His" George, huh? For a pit bull that dog sure is one popular pooch.

Elisabeth said...

He just keeps getting cuter! I may have said this already but he looks like his dad!
P.S. smiling for pictures stops eventually!

Karen said...

Just want to reach through the computer screen, pick him up and love on that boy! So.Stinkin'. Adorable.

P.S. Love that he's 5 months old and already has an "arch nemesis". Our Baby Boy has one too- The dreaded Iliana Monster. ;)