Thursday, June 6, 2013

A Pin*terest Post

I love Pinterest. I could spend manymanymany hours on there (pre-child). Recently I decided to try some of my pinned links to see if there were any winners. Here are a few that I've liked so far: 

1.

2. Make ahead Brownie Mix (no picture because I always eat it before I can snap one). Recipe can be found here. She also has some other great make yourself items like bisquick, and she included the breakdown of cost.

3.

 Grilled pesto shrimp So, so good!
4. 

5.
DIY Disney ornament I made this for a friend because she loves all things Disney. It was a hit, and I already had all the materials in the house. Win Win

6.
6. Freezing chicken stock. I can't locate the link for this (it's one of those million kitchen idea links). Here is what you do: Take any remaining stock (this also works for unused buttermilk) and pour into muffin tins. Next, place the tin in the freezer for about an hour. Once the slots are frozen you can easily pop the frozen pieces out and place them in a labeled baggie. Next time you cook, you just use what you need. Easy Peasy

2 comments:

Kimberly Pitman said...

Great hints! I'll be using that laminate flooring cleaner recipe ~uh~ tomorrow. :)

I'll probably use the rest of the hints, too, except the one about the thigh exercise because I really don't need it. Bwaahaahaahaahaa!

Elisabeth said...

I have been disappointed by pinterst so many times but the ideas are still great and endless!