Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My Little Two Month Old

Our little man is now two months old! He's grown and changed so much in the past month. Some of these changes include:
*Sleeping for a 5-6 hour stretch in his pack and play at night.
*Smiling. All.The.Time
*"Talking" and Cooing. He will smile and Coo at me, but he LOVES to "talk" to Dan. They always have lengthy conversations :)
*Enjoying bathtime
*Holding his head up for extended periods
*Discovering his hands and feet
Here are a few pictures I've taken during the month, along with some extra pictures from his two month photo shoot. Some of them are duplicates from facebook, but I think they're worth another look ;)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Lisa, you won the Cute Baby Lottery. He is so adorable my heart aches every time I see a new picture. Give him a bunch of kisses from Aunt Karen for me.

Kimberly Pitman said...

They change so fast at this age! I can't believe how much he has grown in the last month!

Great pictures. Keep 'em coming. :)