Monday, February 25, 2013

One Month Ago...

....I gave birth to this little boy, and our lives were changed forever
The last month has been a blur. It was filled with fun days at home with daddy, doctors visits, and outing around town. We also had family visit, which was wonderful. I was so happy to see them, and they were a huge help.  I wish we lived closer to family so they could see how much Roman has changed just in the past few weeks.
 
When Roman isn't sleeping, he's moving, moving, moving. He extremely curious and he always wants to know what is going on around him. He's not content to just sit in his swing, or on our laps. He wants us carrying him around the room so he can investigate. He keeps me on my toes...literally  :)  
 
Roman, you are a joy, and mommy and daddy love you very much. I can't wait to see how you continue to grow and change!

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

That's a boy for ya!

Karen said...

I cannot believe I haven't had my hands on him yet. I miss him like crazy, and he's never even met me.

Such is life.

Dear Roman, you are a cutie and we love you and PLEASE don't start walking before we see you. ;)

Love you all!

Kimberly Pitman said...

I miss all 3 of you! But of course, it is Roman that won't remember that we were there. We intend to be part of his life as he grows up and I know that your grandparents had to endure separation from you and yet they managed to find a special place in your heart so I'm not too worried about that. I do miss him, though.

Love and prayers,

Mom