*Baby is 23 1/2 weeks. The time is flying! He is punching and kicking all the time. Now that baby is moving more frequently, Dan has finally been able to feel him. YAY!
*Had my first pre-natal massage today. They actually have a slot in the table for your belly. Who knew?! I was skeptical at first, but it is actually quite comfortable.
*I'm still feeling really well. I've started to have heartburn more frequently, not nothing that's been unbearable. This pregnancy has been so nice, I'm almost scared to get pregnant again. Almost.. ;)
*Dan and I are enjoying the start of a four day weekend. I'm so grateful for days spent lounging around together.
*We are going camping tomorrow with some friends at Valley of Fire. I haven't actually been camping since we've been married *Gasp*, but after tomorrow that will no longer be the case. :)
*I ordered some stain online so I can redo our kitchen cabinets. I found a great tutorial here on Pinterest. Like the Author of the Blog I'm going to try it on my bathroom cabinets first. Y'know, just in case it's a total bust. I'll let you know how they turn out.
*Work is still going well. Three other girls are pregnant now as well, including the technician they hired to fill in for me. ;) It's quite humorous actually. I'm due the end of January, two girls are due the middle of March, and one is due the beginning of May. The Vet might just lose most of their staff at the beginning of the year.
*I found out the Veterinarian I loathe will be coming back in the middle of January. I'm so thankful for God's timing, in the fact I'll be quitting to have the baby around the same time the Vet would return. I'll go on maternity leave, put in my resignation letter, and that, as they say, is that!
*Since I've been pregnant I can see little changes with some of the dogs. The biggest change has been with Onyx. She is more attentive, and she sleeps on my side of the bed now. I can't wait to see how excited she'll be when the baby is here. Little Mama Onyx.
And those are my Friday ramblings! Have a great weekend, Everyone!
*Had my first pre-natal massage today. They actually have a slot in the table for your belly. Who knew?! I was skeptical at first, but it is actually quite comfortable.
*I'm still feeling really well. I've started to have heartburn more frequently, not nothing that's been unbearable. This pregnancy has been so nice, I'm almost scared to get pregnant again. Almost.. ;)
*Dan and I are enjoying the start of a four day weekend. I'm so grateful for days spent lounging around together.
*We are going camping tomorrow with some friends at Valley of Fire. I haven't actually been camping since we've been married *Gasp*, but after tomorrow that will no longer be the case. :)
*I ordered some stain online so I can redo our kitchen cabinets. I found a great tutorial here on Pinterest. Like the Author of the Blog I'm going to try it on my bathroom cabinets first. Y'know, just in case it's a total bust. I'll let you know how they turn out.
*Work is still going well. Three other girls are pregnant now as well, including the technician they hired to fill in for me. ;) It's quite humorous actually. I'm due the end of January, two girls are due the middle of March, and one is due the beginning of May. The Vet might just lose most of their staff at the beginning of the year.
*I found out the Veterinarian I loathe will be coming back in the middle of January. I'm so thankful for God's timing, in the fact I'll be quitting to have the baby around the same time the Vet would return. I'll go on maternity leave, put in my resignation letter, and that, as they say, is that!
*Since I've been pregnant I can see little changes with some of the dogs. The biggest change has been with Onyx. She is more attentive, and she sleeps on my side of the bed now. I can't wait to see how excited she'll be when the baby is here. Little Mama Onyx.
And those are my Friday ramblings! Have a great weekend, Everyone!
2 comments:
So do I understand that you are quitting to be a SAHM after the baby is born?
Oh, cool! I loved Valley of Fire! Not sure I would enjoy camping there, however.
Hmm. So the other person in the office who was trying to conceive has been successful. Hooray for her!
Tell Baby that his daddy will teach him ultimate fighting in a few years so he doesn't need to practice in utero on you. (wink)
Have fun camping!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment