Saturday, October 27, 2012

October

Today is Dan's birthday!
This man is incredibly special to me, and I wanted to show him how special by getting him something that he loves.......a new gun :)
This thing is a beast!
 
Dan, I hope you have an amazing day, and I'm so glad I get to spend it with you.  Now, bring on the cake!
 
In other news:
We've been enjoying the change in weather around here. It's a lovely 75 during the day. If you can make it through the summer around here the other season are quite nice.
 
Since it's fall, we went ahead and carved some pumpkins. I have to say Dan was way more ambitious than I was when it came to the carving. He created a very intricate design (which turned out amazing) and I went old school.  
 
I'll leave you with a cute picture of George that Dan took
 Apparently he didn't get the memo that the flower bed wall was meant to keep him OUT!

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I had to look for George!

Kimberly Pitman said...

Hope George came outta there smelling like roses and not the other way around! (What's that rose's scent, you ask? Eau d'pit bull. Lol!)

Hope Dan's birthday was great . . . and that he got the card and gift we sent.