Here are some updated picture of our back yard. We still need to buy the artificial grass, and finish the patio, but we are so pleased with the improvement. In case you need a refresher- you can go here to see what our yard looked like when we first moved in
The grass will be in the lighter part, and the patio will extend out almost to the end of the sandy portion. The tree in this corner is the only one still living. Our plum tree died from damage to the bark (and then bugs decided to live there. Yuck!). And our other tree died from whoknowswhat. I Plan to buy another shade tree, and maybe 1 or 2 palm trees. Slowly but surely the yard is coming togetherOn this side we still want to lay a flag stone patio around the fire pit, and maybe some stepping stones connecting the flagstone to the regular patio. So many plans....
And before I forget: Happy Birthday to my baby sister! I hope it was a good one. Your card and present are in the mail. I apologize again for being so tardy in sending it. Love you!
That's it for now! Happy Saturday!
1 comment:
You know I want to make a comment about fake grass, right? ;)
Post a Comment