Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Cause and Effect

Early this morning, I was awaken by a thunderstorm. Oh! how I love a good thunderstorm; however, we rarely get to enjoy them here. Along with the thunder and lightning was a wonderful soaking rain. Unfortunately this rain left the ground very very wet. Soaking wet, actually. And you know what happens when you mix wet ground and four dogs?

Artwork from my pups.



I feel like there might be a mop in my near future.

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I feel your pain! Well, minus two dogs. =)

Kimberly Pitman said...

What? Aren't you going to preserve your babies' artwork?!! That would be like me repainting a wall after you'd crayoned all over it. Oh, wait. I did that. :)

Vicky said...

I feel your pain.........minus 4 dogs! And that's as much pain as I want to feel of that sort, too! :D