Very nice!!!! We thought about getting one with the freezer on the bottom but the thought of Fen and his female co-conspirators emptying all the ice cream out when I'm otherwise occupied didn't seem like a good idea here. You'll be fine as long as the dogs don't figure it out. :)
Hope you like your bottom freezer more than I do! But, you ARE a bit younger than me for the knee-bends! My knees DON'T like to bend like that any more! It certainly IS a beauty, however! CONGRATS!
3 comments:
Pretty! Now if only it could stay empty and pretty like that forever!
Very nice!!!! We thought about getting one with the freezer on the bottom but the thought of Fen and his female co-conspirators emptying all the ice cream out when I'm otherwise occupied didn't seem like a good idea here. You'll be fine as long as the dogs don't figure it out. :)
Hope you like your bottom freezer more than I do! But, you ARE a bit younger than me for the knee-bends! My knees DON'T like to bend like that any more! It certainly IS a beauty, however! CONGRATS!
Post a Comment