I was hoping to post a picture but this computer is not cooperating. But- even though the picture wont post, the message is the same: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAREN! You're my favorite big sister ;) You are one of the sweetest, most thoughtful people I know. You have always been super supportive, and I know I can count on you for anything. You have an amazing sense of humor, and I treasure the time we get to spend together. Plus, I'm glad we share the same tastes in books and movies! I love talking to you about those things. :)
I hope you had an amazing birthday! But I'm sad it's here, because I will miss you list of 30 things lol.
1 comment:
Aww, thanks! You're a sweetheart.
And don't worry: the 30 things lists are over but I won't be able to stop making lists for the blog. It's addictive. ;)
Post a Comment