Dan came back on Tuesday from his trip to Cincinnati, and we're all happy to have him home. Things were getting back to normal, although Zelda had been a little sick while he was away. I thought she was getting better, but these past few days she's been coughing more then usual, so I decided to take her to the vet.
I had both the dogs to myself because Dan had volunteered for the NASCAR race. That being said, he couldn't stay home with George, and George wasn't having any part of the stay-at-home-in-his-crate-while-Zelda-rides-anywhere thing. So leashes were put on, dogs were loaded in the car, and we were finally off to the doctor.
The vet (different from the vet I'm trying to get a job at) was very nice, and Zelda was checked from head to toe, given a shot, and placed on some meds. While this was taking place George was making over all the receptionists, techs, and veterinarians. They loved him. Words like "handsome" "sweeheart" "good brother" (hah) were being thrown around. At one point I thought I was going to have to hold Zelda for the Vet, because the tech was too busy making over George. Too bad the whole world doesn't see him the same way.
And in a similar story: I had my "official" interview at the vet, and I'm just waiting to here back from HRO. I think it looks pretty good, but when it comes to military jobs, I'm never going to assume anymore.
Happy Saturday, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment