Saturday, July 11, 2009
Zoo Pics Part 1
On Tuesday, my parents graciously took the whole clan (except Dan, who isn't up here yet) to the zoo. And by the whole clan I mean this group of folks:
This little guy didn't make it into the group shot, but here he is in his zoo outfit, complete with hat. By the way- this was his first trip to the zoo. Of course he mostly slept, but he either way he was good. =)
This is my oldest sister and her middle child
Our first stop was the cheetah run (very cool) but evidently I was so into the show that I forgot to take any pictures. O well. After the cheetahs we went to feed the giraffes.....

Then we went by the gorillas, who, in my opinion just looked bored.....
We rode the carousel (multiple times)......

We saw this momma tiger, but her babies weren't available for pictures at the time. Just take my word for it that they were adorable.
And that'll wrap it up for this post. I'll put the rest of the pictures up tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beautiful shots, Lisa!
Schnitzel needs Zeus or George around for an attitude adjustment!!!!
Post a Comment