Wednesday, July 29, 2009

On The Road Again

We just wrapped up the second day of driving on our trip to Vegas. So far we have gone through Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, and most of Kansas. On the way we saw lots of this:


And this:
This is what I see the most:But then there's always this:

4 comments:

Kimberly Pitman said...

Well, at least Zelda looks like she's enjoying herself! :)

Miss you!

Love,

Mom

Karen said...

Stop taking pictures and pay attention to the road. (/bossy voice)

Have you taken a turn in the truck yet? :)

Miss you already!

Kimberly Pitman said...

I thought of a clever caption for that last photo: "Dog is my co-pilot!"

I'm not being sacreligious because I don't think God is my co-pilot. I'm pretty sure He's the pilot.

(You weren't applying make-up, texting, talking on your cell phone, or driving with your knees or anything during the drive, were you?)

Jennifer said...

OK..I gotta say that Karabeth is funny. ha ha
Love the rolling green pictures. We don't see much green through here. I guess you went North of here, huh? Because surely you would have called if you were close. :) Be safe!!