We finished the night with dinner at outback and dessert at coldstone. Not a bad way to spend the day if I do say so myself!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Friday Fun
Today we started out our anniversary by sleeping in. Well, I got up at 7:30, but since I'm still struggling with the 3 hour time change it was technically 10:30. Anyway.... once Dan woke up we ate breakfast in our room and then headed out to do some shopping. *side note- I love shopping =) After shopping and eating lunch, Dan drove me on interstate 1 which hugs the coast. We did go through Malibu, but I'll just tell you it is WAY overrated. You're not missing anything. Having said that, the view on the drive to Malibu was not overrated and here are some picture to prove it. So beautiful!


We finished the night with dinner at outback and dessert at coldstone. Not a bad way to spend the day if I do say so myself!
We finished the night with dinner at outback and dessert at coldstone. Not a bad way to spend the day if I do say so myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Beautiful pics! Glad you're both having a good time.
Highway 1 must be beautiful the whole way up and down CA. When dad and I were in San Francisco for our 25th we went south through Carmel and north through Point Reyes. For Midwesterners like us, the oceanview drive on top of the cliffs is almost hard to believe.
Enjoy!
Happy anniversary!! Sounds like you guys had a good day. Enjoy your time in Cali, I'm jealous!!
Those pictures are beautiful!!!
Morgan
(And Happy Anniversary, by the way. :))
So glad you are enjoying your visit to CA. It's a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there again! That's another story I'll have to go into sometime! Give Danny a hug for me! He'll love that one, I'm sure! :) Beautiful pictures!
Post a Comment