Monday, May 25, 2009

Disneyland Part 1

Saturday was spent at Disneyland. I'll just say that it's pretty much one of the happiest places in the whole world =) This is Sleeping Beauty's Castle. Me and Dan next to the statue of Mickey and Walt Disney (sorry about the grainy picture but I accidentally had the camera on the wrong setting).One of the darling, bronzed, figurines around the Walt Disney Statue
"It's a small world" ride
We entered toontown where we saw things like this:

And we met characters like this-
-Mickey! He was a lot of fun, but I think the picture is even funnier. It looks like Dan is my body guard, but I assure you he was happy to meet Mickey too. Fun fun fun!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Aw, you and Dan are matching. I won't ask whether you did that on purpose.

Glad you got to meet Mickey. That's pretty much the pinacle of the Disney experience. Have I mentioned (recently) that we had dinner at Cinderella's Castle and met the kind lady herself?

Elisabeth said...

I was thinking the same thing about you two matching!!

Kimberly Pitman said...

I'm glad Mickey was around to give you the grand tour. Looks like Dan and you are enjoying your visit. The place doesn't look like it has changed much since I got to ride the Flying Dumbo with my aunt when we visited "a few years ago." :)

Vicky said...

I thot the same thing with the matching shirts, lol!
I also thot Dan looked pretty stiff with Mickey!