Karen over at Candid Diversions tagged me to list 6 random things about myself. Here's what I came up with:
1. I love the smell of my husbands deodorant
2. My closet and my drawers are organized by color
3. I can say the alphabet backwards fairly fast.
4. I hate ants
5. I took swimming lessons when I was young, but I still hold my nose when I swim.
6. I sucked my thumb til I was nine.
1 comment:
Ahem.
It seems to me that you once confessed to me (your mother) that you actually sucked your thumb longer than that but didn't want your parents or the dentist to know.
Closets and drawers organized by color?! I'm jealous that you have the space to do it! Or are we both just too, too OCD?
I enjoyed watching the "Monk" Marathon with you last night. :-)
Mom
Post a Comment