“Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing.” Hellen Keller
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Company
My brother left yesterday after staying with us for a week. I hate that he had to leave, but we had a good time while he was here. Although it rained and rained and rained the whole time he was here, we did still manage to sneak in a few fun things. We made it to the pool, although it was only for 30 minutes, we played x-box games that we borrowed and rented (some good, some horrible), we took him to see Dark Knight, we went to Busch Garden, we watched a lot of movies and we stayed up way later than we should have.
Aaron also spend a lot of time sleeping and snuggling with my dogs. Here's the picture proof
2 comments:
I really missed that boy. Thanks for giving him back. :)
I didn't want to!
Post a Comment