Sorry I've taken so long to publish a new post. These last 3 weeks have gone by in a blur. Last week Dan and I got he chance to drive up to Cincinnati for a week. We always enjoy the trip, but it goes by too fast. This time we did take George with us, and I have to say, for all he had to absorb in such a short time, he did amazing.
My brother came back with us to Goldsboro. I love having him here, but I'm sure he's not as excited about being in Goldsboro. Or course I don't like being in Goldsboro either.
We did have some exciting news while we were in Cincy. Dan passed his Staff Sergeant test. He should be able to sew on his stripe and actually get his "promotion" before December. I'm so proud of him. Continue to pray for him, as he's still trying to switch jobs.
1 comment:
I've been checking back for a new post! Sounds like you've been busy! Have fun with your brother--and congrats on Dan passing the test!!
Morgan
Post a Comment