Yesterday this little guy turned Three Months Old. Dan and I didn't realize how much he's changed, until we looked at last months pictures. What a difference! He's getting so big! I suppose when you see him every day you don't notice the subtle changes.
New things from this past month:
He can roll from his stomach to his back.
He loves music. All kinds
He will finally nap in his pack-n-play
Here are a few more pictures from this past month
.jpg)


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
5 comments:
Direct quote from Miss Lili (with much laughter): "Oh, dat Baby Wo-man. He's bigger now!"
Love him to death and can't wait to get our hands on him!
I love these little peeks into life in the Cox household. Precious indeed!
I often take the pictures you post and make them my phone's wallpaper. Then I must hide my phone because his two cousins, Miss Lili and little Diamond Girl, take it whenever they can. Miss Lili thinks Roman is on Skype and tries to talk to him. (She doesn't seem the least bit bothered that he doesn't talk back.) Diamond Girl likes to look at baby faces (which means she cries when the screen goes blank: a great way to locate my phone when she has it).
Hugs and kisses to you all!
Love,
Mom
Miss Lili, you are precious.
Yes, Roman is quite the goober now. He's got a big personality and I wish you all could see him growing and changing. He's a fun little guy
He has changed so much! I can't believe he can already roll over! Abigail was at least double his age before she could do that!
Post a Comment