“Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing.” Hellen Keller
Monday, October 10, 2011
Birthday Wishes
I want to wish my mom a very very very Happy Birthday! I hope you have an amazing day. I wish I could be there to celebrate, but I look forward to seeing you soon!
I did have an amazing day! Every day is amazing when it is spent with the Lord and with all those special individuals He brings into our lives. And talking to you on the phone this evening was like having extra icing on the cake!!!! :)
1 comment:
I did have an amazing day! Every day is amazing when it is spent with the Lord and with all those special individuals He brings into our lives. And talking to you on the phone this evening was like having extra icing on the cake!!!! :)
Post a Comment