Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Glimpse of the New Livingroom

Once again, I forgot to take a "before" picture until I had already started the project. I know...I know- but I just get so excited to start a project that I often forget that I didn't have a "before" picture until half-way through. You'll just have to use your imagination to try and visualize the carpet throughout the entire living room. And please enjoy George in the picture as a bonus :)


AND........ (drumroll please)


Here is the "after"

I still need to decorate with paint, curtains and accessories, but as you can see from the photos, the floors make it look like a completely different room already. The other new thing in the room is the entertainment center. I got that entertainment center for a steal, but that's a story for another time.

Enjoy!


3 comments:

Kimberly Pitman said...

It's beautiful and really does look different! Does Dan like the new entertainment center?

Vicky said...

WOW! The floor is beautiful! The room looks fantastic with just the few changes you have made! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! (Not sure why I hadn't seen this before now.) What a difference! It looks great!!

Morgan