We haven't closed on our house yet. Some extra papers had to be signed, delaying our closing by two weeks, but we're hoping and praying we will close this Wednesday or Thursday. We have to be out of our apartment by Saturday so regardless of our closing date, we're renting a moving truck and heading out.
Most everything else is the same around here. We do have George again. Since we expected to close so much sooner the lady he was staying with went on vacation so we had to go pick him up. We're sneaking him around the apartemnt, but he's doing well with it, and it should be over soon.
Anyhow, I know it's not much, but that's it for now.
Happy Sunday!
1 comment:
Yes, we were wondering. Thanks for the update and I'm glad that there is a house closing in your near future. God is good! I knew He would supply all your need. :)
Post a Comment