Since we live in an apartment, we try to find the best ways to get the dogs some excersise. George's favorite way to pass the time (aside from sleeping) is to chase a tennis ball. I'll sit on the couch in the livingroom and I'll throw it all the way to the back of the bedroom. He'll run and do what any good dog does: he retrieves it. But there is also another thing George likes to do. He likes to chew the ball. Actually he LOVES to chew the ball. The funny thing is he'll still fetch it when it's looking like this.
Below are some picture of George enjoying his favorite past tim: chewing on toys and laying on the bed :)
4 comments:
He looks like he's saying, "Mom, time to buy a new ball. This one isn't working so well anymore. It doesn't bounce anymore and there's scarcely anything left to chew."
Were the sheets off the bed because of the slobber? Pepper got on my bed and washed her paws. It wasn't exactly sheet-changing day, but they got changed anyway. :)
Aw, man, I just realized how much I miss all of you. Even George. *sniff*
I have to say that Onyx, despite being part lab, is so NOT into retrieving, by the way. If we throw something she looks at us like, "What? I'm supposed to care about that, why?" ;) Or maybe it's just us.
Mom- iI just bought him a new ball yesteray, and he's already popped it open.
Karen- That sounds about right for Onyx. :)
oh I miss georgie!
Laura
Post a Comment