“Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing.” Hellen Keller
can't wait to hear about the vet job!!
Tell Dan to get off the "pirated" Internet so that you can give us a "Long Update" or two. ;)
Vet job???!! Where did I miss that change?
facebook, mom, facebook. I keep telling you, you have to check it ocassionally or miss everything!!
Quick update for you: we are keeping your dog forever. We love her. That is all. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
can't wait to hear about the vet job!!
Tell Dan to get off the "pirated" Internet so that you can give us a "Long Update" or two. ;)
Vet job???!! Where did I miss that change?
facebook, mom, facebook. I keep telling you, you have to check it ocassionally or miss everything!!
Quick update for you: we are keeping your dog forever. We love her. That is all. :)
Post a Comment