I just can't seem to get in the blogging mood anymore. I don't know if I'm just tired, or if I just don't feel like writing about anything that's going on. Most things around here haven't changed very much. Right now I'm still working at the Arts and Crafts center doing the lasering. I'm still hoping to start at the Vet office at Nellis, but they are having trouble creating and opening the job through HRO on base (paperwork, paperwork, paperwork..). It's a long, complicated story, so for now I'm staying put til I know otherwise.
Working full time has made my weeks fly by, and a few pounds fall off. :) Dan's also been working nonstop as they prepare for an inspection on base. We try to spend as much quality time as we can during the evening and weekends, but usually one of us is falling asleep early on the couch (okay, it's generally me).
We've had a little news on the house. Our Realtor told us that people really like the house, but they're having trouble getting loans. I guess even though it's not quite the news I want, it's better then nobody liking it. He thought a lady he showed it to last week might put in an offer, so we're praying someone will buy it soon. We also lowered the price again so maybe that'll help.
Well that wraps it up for now, but before I go I want to wish my brother-in-law, Philip, a very happy birthday! Hope it's a good one!
Have a wonderful Sunday, everyone!
1 comment:
Don't let the blog pressure get to you - I love just a few words so I know you're still alive and kicking. ;)
Philip had a great birthday, if I do say so myself. Thanks for thinking of him!
Post a Comment