Ahh, Friday. Last day of work for the week. The new job is going well. I'm getting more and more confident in my duties there. Everyone is really nice, the atmosphere is extremely relaxed, and the schedule is great. This would definately be my first job (ever) that involves zero stress. God is amazingly good.
I only work four days a week, so on my day off this week (Wednesday), I went and got Onyx and George from our friend's house and I took them to the dog park. They were very excited to see me, and even more excited to ride in the car (typical dogs). First we went and dropped off Dan's forgotten boots. Then we tagged along with him while he ran a few errands. Finally we made it to the park. It was a good chance for them to run off some energy, which they have in abundance. Once it was time to leave I brought them back to our apartment. I then proceded to trim nails, give baths, and brush out lots of hair. I'm sure it wasn't exactly what they had in mind when they came into the apartment, but trust me, it was needed. I kept them here for a few more hours and then I finally had to take them back *tear*.
No news yet on the house. We just signed the papers for the home inspection, and now our realtor is setting up some workmen to do the repairs that need to be done. Other then that- we just keep waiting.
Please pray for my Grandpa who had surgery on his neck this past Tuesday. As far as I know he is doing well after the surgery, but I know it's a long healing process, and it's a lot of stress on my Grandma.
And in keeping with the subject of prayer, please remember Dan's nephew. He's dealing with a lot of things right now, and without going into detail I hope you will just lift him up in your prayers.
Well that's it for now. I leave you with this verse: "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12
Happy Friday!
3 comments:
Love you Lisa! You are in Sarah and my prayers. All WILL work out in God's perfect timing.
Cousin E
Hi Lisa,
We'll be praying for Dan's nephew.
And keep praying for your grandpa. He's had some ups and downs. So much so that we didn't make it to the wedding today. I'll give you specifics sometime when we talk.
Love you!
Praying for you guys. Hope you can all be together in one house soon. :(
Have ya'll found a church yet? We'll miss you when we're home for Christmas. :(
Post a Comment