Alrighty folks (Um, mostly Karen) here is an update on what has been going on here:
Last week flew by. Dan and I both had Veterans day off, but having us both off on a Wednesday threw me off alittle because it made it feel like a weekend. The week was even more confused because neither of us got a weekend. Dan had to work Saturday and Sunday and so did I. It was the annual air show on base, and so I had to work at one of the booths we had. It went well. The weather was freezing due to the wind, but the show was awesome. It was fun watching it two days in a row. I never get tired of seeing those planes fly. Our booth was in a perfect spot, so we could see everything, and we were right next to the thunderbirds. It would have made for amazing pictures, but sadly I remembered the camera, but not the memory card. Whoops!
No news on our house yet. Our Realtor changed companies, so we have to sign termination paperwork with the previous company and then sign new agreements with our realtor again. Fun fun fun. So I guess at this point no one is representing our house right now. Just part of the never ending saga that is our home selling process
The previous weekend I came home from church and noticed water dripping from the ceiling in a corner of the livingroom. Evidently a pipe in the upstairs apartment had burst, so it was dripping into our place. We had the repairmen come right away, and they ripped up the carpet, took out part of the pad, and then had us keep a REALLY loud air blower on that spot for three days. Needless to say, we were glad when that fiasco was finally over.
That's it for now. Happy Tuesday, everyone!
4 comments:
Glad to know my bossy voice still works. Sounds like some fun times around your place. I really need to see one of those air shows sometime.
I am always reading but not always commenting. Miss you!
Pastor Dad
Boy, I bet you're so sick and tired of even THINKING about your old house. :P Hope it sells soon!!
Morgan
Must. Talk. Soon.
But really, who's had the time? Not you. Not me. Let's remedy that, shall we? Have your people call my people and we'll do... um, your lunch and my dinner sometime. :)
Honestly, I'm wondering where the last month or so went. I remember sick people...and that's about it.
Love you!
Post a Comment