Monday, March 16, 2009

Prayers

I would like to ask everyone to pray for my dear friend, Annie. I have known her almost my whole life, and she has always been a great friend to me. However, due to some tumors found in her uterus, she will be having a hysterectomy on Friday. Pray that the surgery will go well, that her spirit will stay uplifted and that her body will heal quickly because she's got a beautiful baby girl, Lexi, who will take all the energy she can manage.

Annie, if you read this I want you to know that I love you very much, and although this surgery can be very dis hearting, I'm so glad God gave you Lexi! I'm praying for you!

3 comments:

Kimberly Pitman said...

Lisa and Annie,

We're putting Annie's name on our church's prayer list. Let us know how you are.

Jennifer said...

I am praying for Annie tonight!

Vicky said...

I have prayed for Annie tonight.