Thursday, November 21, 2013

Here's Your Sign

 Lately I've been busy making signs. My dear friend, Myrna, invited me to a craft party recently. It was different than any crafting party I've been to before. You were able to pick any project you would like to make and the host provided the boards, paint, sand paper, and the vinyl design. It was so much fun! This first sign was a vinyl stencil. She made it a stencil so I could get all the different colors. I love the finished results
 The second sign was also done at the party, but with vinyl letters. I hand painted the frame.
These next two signs I did on my own time with scrap wood I had hanging around the house.  They cost me ZERO dollars, which are my kind of projects :)
My process for making these two signs was similar to this tutorial by Saved By Love Creations.

Happy Crafting, Everyone!

2 comments:

Kimberly Pitman said...

Love the C.S. Lewis quote!

Karen said...

You are so talented and creative. Please come live with me in my new house. (Please?)

Love the Lewis sign. Might that be a present for someone? *cough*