Friday, November 16, 2012

Week 29

On Monday Dan and I were both off work for Veterans Day. We had a nice, relaxing day spent at home.

On Tuesday I finished up the master bath cabinets. They were an ugly honey color (not a fan) with no handles, and although I did take a before picture, I can't seem to get it off my phone. I've given up, so you'll just have to use your imagination. Here is the lovely finished product:


On Wednesday night we went to a Baby Basics class at one of the local hospitals. I know this is our first child, but most of the info in the class was common sense...which I'm always learning is not so common. We did learn helpful things like CPR for infants. I've only taken adult CPR classes before.

One of the couples in our class already had their baby. He came 10 weeks early! Thankfully their son is doing well in the NICU, and he should be able to come home around Christmas; however,  the thought of having the baby that early really spooked me. That would be like us having our baby next week!  I have so much more to buy to get ready. Stay in there little guy........

Thursday was a slow night, spent watching netflix and going to bed at 8:30.

Today we had our 29 week appointment. Everything is going smoothly. I feel great. The baby is doing well. Everything is right on track. Just stay in there..........

No comments: