Saturday, January 21, 2012

Project Update

Here are a few pictures of some finished projects. I know it's been awhile, so if you need a reminder of the projects I'm talking about, you can go here

The guest bathroom cabinets with hardware

This is my chalkboard

The next picture is from my bedroom. I posted a long time ago about my bedspread, and I ended up painting the wall behind my bed purple. I love the purple, but I felt like it needed to be broken up. I painted the bottom half of the wall white, and I purchased some mdf boards at lowes to create a half wall. The boards cost me a little over $2each, and when my family was in town, my mom and dad helped me hang the slats. I love how it turned out.


*Please forgive the sloppy photo of my bedroom...it's clean sheet day :)
These are the lamps I found for our bedroom. They are super girly, but Dan didn't say a word when I brought them home. What a great husband ;)

1 comment:

Kimberly Pitman said...

Oooo! You got the piece across the top done, too. It all looks nice!