Saturday, November 12, 2011

Plug

My sister, Karen, suggested I put a link to my Pampered Chef website on my blog. I took her advice, and it can be found here or on the left sidebar. Since I just started selling their products I'm not allowed to take individual orders on the site yet. You will need a host name for your order to be placed. If you are interested in ordering from the site, just let me know and I will give you an active host name. Or- if you know a few people that want to order products, I can list you as a "catalog" show, and you get the benefits of being a host (free and discounted products), and you don't have to worry about hosting a show in your home.  The host and guest specials change every month. I'll keep them updated on my site. Plus, you still qualify for the guest special if you are ordering on the site through another host.

So that's my plug for today. :) I'm really excited about this opportunity, and I want to thank everybody for their support!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hooray! I'll do a catalog show one of these days.